Monday, November 24, 2008

It's in the bag



This is the bag. The perfect bag.

Big enough to contain all my junk, which really isn't much, but then I can throw in wipes, a diaper and a bottle if needs be. A change of clothing for me won't fit, but a clean shirt for Liam will.

It has a nice flat bottom with some stiffening so it will sit upright and not just fall into a puddle when set down. No flaps! Best of all it is a beautiful shade of plum which the picture doesn't exactly do justice.

Trust me. This is important. Women know these things. This is the perfect bag.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Oh my GOSH! I love it so much! It reminds me of you. A little bit flashy, a little bit dramatic (and trust me, I mean both as a compliment) and a whole lot smart and useful. It's most definitely a Janie Bag!