Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"String too short to use"

10) I have made my budget already this month. This is a good thing as we are headed out of town on Wednesday, going to spend Thanksgiving at my sister’s. We will have Christmas money if I can work like crazy these first three days of this week!

9) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSSSSS SXC /, UEDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZS Hhhdn vef Hz bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Nggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggsmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsnnnnnnnnnnns MMMMMMMX

8) Because he sees me working on the computer, Liam is determined to “help.” As you can see by #9, he is not much help. He certainly makes working from home much more of a challenge than it was in LBL. What to do?

7) Does anybody want/need a cat? She is a very sweet cat. Completely and unfailingly house/litter trained. She is affectionate but vocal. We cannot keep her anymore. She comes in in the wee hours of the morning and wakes up Liam. She very deliberately goes into his room and yowls until he wakes up. Our only option has been to lock the pet door with her on the outside, but then our dog and other cat can’t get in and out as they need to. I hate to give her away, but we are out of options.

6) The month is over. I just realized anything I intend to do this month, I’d best get cracking. When we get back from my sister’s place, it will effectively be December. Mmmmm. I’ve not really thought much about Christmas yet.

5) If you could “unknow” one thing you know, what would it be?

4) We made a discovery at our house this week: when small children go from being fed to feeding themselves, life gets messier, or at least, the kid and kitchen get messier. They also eat much less when they feed themselves than when you feed them. Weird. I would eat less if someone was feeding me because I wouldn’t want them to see how much I truly can put away. It would be embarrassing. Feeding myself . . . well, there’s just no one around to get hurt.

3) Traveling out of town with a toddler. OMG! Everything must go sans the kitchen sink. It is a good thing we have a vehicle big enough to fit it in. No, not the Mustang. It will take us forever just to gather it all up, let alone load it. Yike!

2) Making cranberry sauce today. The flavors like to have time to meld and it is oh, so tasty. Cranberries with orange and just the lightest touch of nutmeg and vanilla. Yummy! Cranberry sauce is my special contribution to the Thanksgiving meal in my family. Oh, and I always get asked to make the stuffing. Looking forward to a quiet, relaxing holiday this week.

1) Sometimes a chocolate doughnut is the only thing that helps.

No comments: