10) Blue Tuesday, and that’s all I have to say about that.
9) I found the coolest site. Go here: www.betterworld.com. They have new and used books for sale at reasonable prices. It benefits worldwide literacy and saves books from landfills! What could be better than that? I was able to find some books that I have long been searching for.
8) Liam is adjusting very well to day care. He goes only two days a week for only 4 hours at a time. It is good for him to spend time with other kids, and it gives Mom a break and time to get some work done and meet with clients.
7) When in doubt, quilt!
6) Vertical blinds and small, curious boys are not a good mix.
5) Yea! Clean carpet. We recently purchased a carpet cleaning machine. With one small boy, one small dog and two large cats, we really need one. It is wonderful to be able to clean our carpets whenever we need to without borrowing or renting a machine or paying through the nose for professional cleaning. Yike! Buying the machine cost me less!
4) This is going to date me, but when I was a kid, my parents owned a station wagon. Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but this new wave of vehicles labeled “crossover” look remarkably similar to the old Mercury station wagon we were hauled around in when I was a kid. I guess that new name makes them cooler somehow.
3) LBL - I used to think sleep was a colossal waste of time. I could always come up with more interesting, better ways to spend those hours. Not anymore. Sleep has become a necessity, one that is sadly lacking in my life these days :-(.
2) Prayers for Chris’ Mom. She goes in September 24 for a mastectomy. Her second. She had her first over 15 years ago. A couple of weeks ago they discovered lesions in the remaining breast. So here we go again. They caught it very early, so we are optimistic that all will be well.
1) Food for thought: If you could have only one piece of furniture in your house, what would it be?
6 hours ago