10) When you wash a baby’s face, you must also wash his/her tongue. Apparently it too is soiled after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
9) On the way home from visiting Grandma and Grandpa last weekend, completely unencouraged by anyone, Liam started clapping his hands for the first time on his own. All alone in the backseat of the truck he was clapping his hands. If I looked directly at him, he would stop. A new milestone!
8) Work. Work. Work. ‘Nuff said.
7) Little boys can smear poo a really long way.
6) I discovered several years ago I am what a friend of mine calls a “May-September gardener.” I work out in the yard through May and then I don’t start up again until September. September is here. I guess I’d better get going.
5) Chocolate cures many ills.
4) I am out of sugar. That is so irritating. I had plans to make a Nectarine Cobbler with some of the nectarines my friend gave me, but alas, it means a trip to the store first, not a undertaking to be approached lightly with a 15-month old in tow.
3) Day care is the modern worlds’ cure for Mom’s stress.
2) Office chair = Merry-Go ‘Round
1) Maintaining inventory records is not a job for the faint of heart.
5 hours ago